Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Zurn AG-5 - 1-1/4" to 2" Air Gap Adaptor Fitting
The AG-5 Air Gap Fitting is used for indoor installations of all 1-1/4" - 2" Model 975XL/975XL2 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventers for the connection of a drain pipe to the backflow preventer, directing nuisance water discharge to a safe drain. It has iron inlet and 2" NPT outlet connections. The AG Air Gap Fitting can be mounted to the body of any drain line made of any standard piping material. The AG prevents a cross connection between the drain and potable water supply. Materials include an epoxy-painted cast grey iron elbow and zinc-plated steel bolts for long-lasting effectiveness.
- Reduces downtime of attaching a drain line to a Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly
- Available for all Zurn Wilkins Reduced Pressure Principle Assemblies
- Eliminates cross connection between the drain and potable water supply
- Zinc-plated steel bolts resists corrosion
- ANSI/ASME A 112.1.2
- For model series 975XL, 975XL2