Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
The 1-1/4" 850TXL Full Port Bronze Ball Valve is tapped (FNPT x FNPT) and used on Zurn Wilkins small diameter Backflow Assemblies for throttling and balancing installations of low pressure steam, air, water, and non-corrosive gas or oil. Ideal for use in residential, commercial, and industrial applications where lead-free valves are required, the pressure rating for the 850XL is 400 psi WOG with a temperature rating of 33F to 350F at 50 psi. The quarter turn, full port ball valves feature bronze body construction with chrome plated brass ball.
- Ideal for use in residential, commercial, and industrial applications where lead-free valves are required
- Quarter turn, full port ball valves provide ease in operation
- Safely throttles and balances low pressure steam, air, water, and non-corrosive gas/oil
- Chrome plated low-lead brass ball and bronze body construction resist corrosion
- Stainless steel handle and nut protect against corrosion
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by IAPMO R&T