Zurn 1" 950XLT2 Double Check Backflow Preventer
The Zurn Wilkins 950XLT2 Double Check Valve Assembly provides top access check covers. Suitable for below grade installation in standard valve boxes in low hazard potable systems.
The 1" 950XLT2 Double Check Valve Assembly includes top access check covers for easy maintenance access, is utilized in low health hazard potable water applications, and is suitable for below grade installation in standard valve boxes. The 950XLT2 protects against both backsiphonage and backpressure while the test cock plug protects against fouling caused by insects, dirt, and debris. It includes corrosion-resistant stainless steel springs, fasteners, and ball valve handles. Features of the 950XLT2 include a maximum working water pressure of 175 psi, hydrostatic test pressure of 350 psi, and a maximum working water pressure of 180F.
- Top access double checks for hassle-free maintenance and repairs
- Seats and silicone seal rings are fully replaceable for reduced maintenance costs
- Fits within standard meter boxes
- Construction offers corrosion-resistance and winterization
- Lead-free law compliant
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- ASSE Listed 1015
- IAPMO Listed
- AWWA Compliant C510
- CSA Certified
- Size: 1"
- Length: 12-1/4"
- Height: 6-1/2"
- Lead Free: Yes
- Max Pressure: 175psi
- Max Temp: 180F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350psi
- Material: Cast Bronze
- Features: 1/4 Turn Ball Valves
- Connection Type: Female Threaded
Related Video: Zurn Wilkins 950XLT2 Double Check Valve Assembly