Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Tuf-Tite Distribution Box. THE TOUGH ONE!
- Injection molded HDPE
- Simple to install
- Easy to level
In a septic environment, no other material can match High Density Polyethylene in delivering a lifetime of trouble-free service. Tuf-Tite Distribution Boxes are injection molded, using only premium HDPE which contains no fillers or foam.
Snap-in Pipe Seals
They’re patented. Simply insert your PVC pipe and push it through the flexible, polyethylene Tuf-Tite seal. Pipes fit watertight. Installation couldn’t be easier.
Unlike cement-based pipe grout, Tuf-Tite seals will not crack or corrode in septic conditions. They stay pliable and watertight permanently.
- Injection molded. Exceptionally strong.
- HDPE is noncorrosive in a septic environment.
- Patented snapin pipe seals simplify installation.
- All Tuf-Tite products are U.V. stabilized.
- Interlocking Lid. Heavy-duty HDPE Lid is ribbed for added strength and rigidity. Slotted sides interlock on the Distribution Box to assure a tight fit.
Installation is Just this Simple
- Position the Distribution Box on level virgin soil. Do not place box on a concrete slab.
- Install the inlet pipe and outlet pipes. Be sure the bottoms of all pipes rest on virgin soil.
- Level the Distribution Box and all pipes as needed.
- Backfill the pipes to within two feet of the Distribution Box. Recheck the level of the box, then backfill up to the top lid ridge.
- Install and adjust Tuf-Tite Speed Levelers.
- Place lid on the Distribution Box and finish backfilling.