Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
TrimLine Recessed Automatic Hand Dryer, 115V- Satin Stainless
- Contemporary design, ADA compliant recessed hand dryer.
- 6″ deep drying alcove with a curved back and a ceramic water absorbent surface to capture and evaporate water.
- Type 304 satin-finish, stainless steel.
- Dryer delivers a 17-second dry time at a mere 70dBA and a sustainable power rating of 1.0kW.
- Cabinet — 18-8, type-304, heavy-gauge stainless steel. All-welded construction. Exposed surfaces have satin finish.
- Cover — 18-8, type-304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel with a projection of 2" (51mm) from the wall. Corners are welded for maximum rigidity. Equipped with air inlets on sides. Secured to cabinet with two vandal-resistant screws.
- Hand Drying Alcove — 9-7/8" H (250mm) x 10" W (255mm) x 6" D (150mm), curved back with a ceramic water absorbent surface to capture and evaporate excess water.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally protected, Universal, 1/7 hp, 8000 rpm motor, on resilient mounting.
- Heating Element — Coiled Nichrome heating element mounted on a mica frame, protected by integral automatic thermal overload device.
- Heats air without hot spots and remain inaccessible to vandals.
- Electronic Control — Activation sensor mounted on cover. Infrared sensor is equipped with an LED that flashes green when the dryer is ready, solid green when the dryer is being used and red when the dryer is not ready for operation.
- Air Outlet — Black plastic air nozzle assembly attached to the dryer.
- No-touch operation: Infrared sensor monitors the activation zone.
- LED flashes green and flash when dryer is ready for use.
- LED is red when dryer is not ready.
- The dryer will turn on when hands are held under air-outlet and in the designated drying alcove. When hands are removed from path of sensor, the dryer will stop.
- Electronic control has automatic shutoff approximately 1 minute after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed in the activation zone.
- After inanimate object is removed, electronic control automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally. Dryer motor will never be allowed to get hotter than 70°C.