Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
TORO 264-06-03 - 3/4” Male Thread x Male Thread Electric Valve without Flow Control
These durable valves are designed for contractors who prefer male inlets and male or barbed outlets and need a valve that can withstand the pressures of large residential and light commercial applications.
Heavy duty. Hardworking. The Toro 264 Series globe-style valves are made to withstand all that a large residential or light commercial application can dish out. The durable and dependable, glass-filled Zytel bonnet and body construction allows these valves to be rated up to 150 psi, and are available in various inlet/outlet configurations meant to meet contractors’ unique preferences.
- Heavy-Duty Toro Solenoid - Provides dependable operation and long life.
- Optional Flow Control - Allows the ability to adjust the flow of each zone.
- Single-Piece Rubber Diaphragm - For reliable, leak-tight closing.
- Tough, Glass-Filled Zytel Bonnet And Body - Durable construction that provides years of reliable operation
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero flow
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- External manual bleed
- 18” lead wires (electric)
- Low in-rush solenoid
- Recommended flow range: 0.25 to 15.0 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 3/4”: 10 to 150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 VAC Inrush: 0.25 amps, 6.00 VA; Holding: 0.19 amps, 4.56 VA
- Dimensions: 3” H x 4” W
- Warranty: Two years