With Taco Accu-Flo Balancing Valves, you will experience greater balancing accuracy than ever before. Most conventional balancing valves use a variable orifice that delivers poor balancing accuracy, high pressure drops, low regains, and an inability to read low flows. The Taco Accu-Flo Balancing Valves use a modified venturi design, instead, to deliver four to five times greater accuracy. Flow Measurement is independent of stem and ball position, and the tamper-resistant memory stop provides accurate resetting. With calibrated nameplate for presetting, all-brass interior parts, precision machining and 100% factory testing, these valves are the highest quality fixed-port venturi balancing valve on the market today.
The Benefits of Taco Fixed Port Venturi Balancing
Don’t sacrifice your system’s efficiency by using an outdated conventional variable orifice balancing valve where the norm is poor balancing accuracy, high pressure drops, low regains, and inability to read low flows.
Save Your System...
The Taco Accu-Flo Balancing Valve Offers:
- Accuracy 4-5 times greater than variable orifice balancing valves.
- Flow measurement independent of stem and ball position.
- Ability to read nameplate setting not required to determine flow.
- Tamper resistant memory stop for accurate resetting.
- Positive shut-off.
- Ability to read low flows.
The Taco Accu-Flo combines superior engineering and design, precision machining and 100% factory testing to ensure the highest quality fixed port venturi balancing valve on the market today.
Quality Through Design...
- The Taco Accu-Flo Balancing Valve Features:
- Modified venturi design.
- Blowout-proof stem.
- Ball valve construction.
- Calibrated nameplate for presetting.
- Rated to: 1/2”-2”: 300 PSI, 250°F; 2-1/2”-4”: Class 125