Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Axiom SF100 Hydronic System Feeder - 55 Gallon
The SF100 contains everything required to feed and pressurize closed hydronic heating or cooling systems in a neat, simple package that is easy to install and operate. It is compatible with both water and water/glycol solutions
Axiom System Feeders are designed to simplify the process of maintaining the cold static fluid pressure in closed-loop heating and cooling systems. Having a reservoir of suitable make-up fluid eliminates the need for backflow prevention and helps solve many of the associated problems when using domestic water as a make-up fluid.
- 55 Gallon tank for storage and mixing (208 Liter)
- Plugs into any standard 115 VAC outlet
- Fluid level switch shuts the pump off if the storage tank level gets low
- Accumulator tank prevents excessive pump cycling
- No direct connection to potable water supply eliminates need for backflow prevention
- Make-up fluid stored in the feeder tank can be pre-treated
- Diverter valve for purging of air on initial start-up and manual agitation of solution
- Prevents major floods – in the event of system rupture, only the contents of the tank can be pumped into the system
- Provides leak detection – dropping fluid level provides immediate notice that the system has developed a leak
- Fluid drained for service can easily be put back into the system
- Flexible connection hose with system check valve makes installation easy
- Weight: 50 lbs (empty)
- Height: 49"
- Width: 24"
- Pump Performance
- 1.4 GPM at free flow
- 1.0 GPM at 50 psig
- Pump Electrical: 115V, 0.7 amps, 3-prong plug and cord