Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Stainless Steel Recessed Toilet Tissue Dispenser with Mounting Clamp, Satin Finish
- Type 304 stainless steel with one-piece seamless construction
- Chrome-plated plastic spindle equipped with heavy-duty internal spring
- Spindle holds rolls up to 5-1/8" diameter
- Mounting clamps for securing to stud walls or countertop aprons
- Measures 6-1/8" width by 6-1/8" height
- Shell and Flange — 18-8, Type-304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel. Drawn, one-piece, seamless construction with two countersunk mounting holes.
- Support Posts (2) — Heavy-duty cast zamak with chrome-plated finish.
- Mounting Bracket — Plated steel mounting clamp attaches to back of unit with two sheet-metal screws for installation in stud wall construction and countertop aprons.
- Spindle — Chrome-plated plastic equipped with heavy-duty internal spring.
- Designer's Note: Theft-resistant toilet tissue spindle, which is removable only with special key provided, are available as an optional accessory - part no. 283-604.
- Provide framed rough opening 5-1/2" wide x 5-1/4" high (140 x 135mm). Minimum recessed depth required from finish face of wall or apron is 3-3/8" (85mm).
- For installation in stud wall construction and countertop aprons without backing: Loosely attach mounting clamp to back of unit with sheet-metal mounting screws. Insert into rough opening. Adjust mounting clamp so it grips surface inside rough opening. Secure in place by tightening two sheet-metal mounting screws.
- For installation in stud wall construction and countertop aprons with backing: Discard mounting clamp furnished with unit. Insert unit only into rough opening and secure with sheet-metal screws furnished. Backing must comply with local building codes.