Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Watts PWDWHCL1 Specification Sheet
Watts PWDWHCL1 Installation Manual
Watts PWDWHCL1 - Single-Stage Lead Filtration System
High Capacity, Kwik-Change™ Filter
It’s well known that aging municipal supply lines and household plumbing are potential sources of lead.
Exposure to lead is especially harmful to young children and can adversely affect both their development and behavior. Watts has made it easy to provide safer drinking water.
This Watts Pure Water PWDWHCL1 Single-Stage Lead filtration system provides protection from Lead & other contaminants and connects directly to the cold side of most standard kitchen and bathroom faucets. It provides superior filtration for all the cold water to your faucet.
The one-year or 7,900 gallon filtration capacity is up to four times the capacity of other competitive filter systems. It features a high flow 0.5 micron carbon fiber filter, simple quarter turn filter change out and simple under sink installation. This Lead Filtration system is designed and certified to reduce 99.2% of lead in drinking water at any point of use in your household. It
also is certified to reduce Parasitic Cyst, Chlorine taste odors and sediment for great-tasting, safer potable water.
- High-flow system (2 gallons per minute)
- High capacity 0.5 micron carbon fiber filter (7900 gallons) for less frequent filter changes
- System comes complete with fittings & tubing required for a quick and easy standard installation
- Connects directly to most standard kitchen and bathroom cold water faucets
- High capacity filter disconnects and connects from the unit by a simple quarter-turn
- Certified to reduce Lead, Cysts, Chlorine Taste Odors and Sediment
- Provides superior filtration for all the cold water to your kitchen and bathroom faucets
- No additional hole to drill for faucet in sink or counter-top
- System goes well beyond basic water filtration and typical "pitcher or "end-of-tap" filter