Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Single Robe Hook, Satin Finish Stainless Steel
- Surface-mounted robe hook Made of type 304 stainless steel with satin finish Flange is equipped with concealed, 16-gauge (1.6mm) mounting bracket Mounting bracket is secured to concealed wall plate with a stainless steel setscrew Cap is welded to support arm
- Flange and Support Arm — 18-8, type-304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel. Concealed, 16-gauge (1.6mm) stainless steel
mounting bracket. All-welded construction. Secured to wall plate with stainless steel setscrew.
- Concealed Wall Plate — 18-8, type-304, 16-gauge (1.6mm) stainless steel.
- Cap — 18-8, type-304, 10-gauge (3.6mm) stainless steel. Welded to support arm.
- To remove concealed wall plate from back of flange and mounting bracket, loosen setscrew.
- Mount wall plate so prongs are at top; secure with two sheet-metal screws, furnished by manufacturer, at points indicated by an S. Engage mounting bracket onto prongs of wall plate, then secure into position by tightening setscrew at bottom of flange. For partitions with particle-board or other solid core, secure with sheet-metal screws furnished, or provide through-bolts, nuts, and washers.
- For hollow-core metal partitions, provide solid backing into which the furnished sheet-metal screws can be secured.
- For masonry wall, provide fiber plugs or expansion shields for use with sheet-metal screws furnished, or provide 1/8" (3mm) toggle bolts or expansion bolts.
- For plaster or dry wall construction, provide concealed backing to comply with local building codes, then secure unit with sheet-metal screws furnished.