Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
SharkBite Ball Valve Specifications
Sharkbite Installation Instructions
SharkBite 2" x 2" Brass Push Ball Valve
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installations, and allow you to join to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination without a need for soldering, clamps, glue or unions. The valve can be rotated after installation making it easier to reach the shut-off. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Used to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. Compatible with PEX copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Ideal for freezes and other emergency repairs.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).