Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Rain Bird 1800 Series 2" Pop-up Spray Head - Body Only
The #1 Irrigation Spray Head in the World! Installed in parks and backyards across the globe. Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials, and versatility, the 1800 Series offers a broad selection of pop up heights and nozzle combinations for watering shrubs, small lawns, and irregularly shaped planting areas.
All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and extreme environments.
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT Female threaded
- Body Height: 4"
- Pop-up Height: 2"
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess "flow-by" which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles – U-Series, HE-VAN, R-VAN, MPR, VAN, and XPCN Series
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction
- Ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools
- Pre-installed 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing
- Allows for easy nozzle installation
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler
- Five-year trade warranty
Related Video: How to Install a Rain Bird Spray Head Sprinkler
Related Video: How to Adjust the Throw Distance of a Sprinkler
Related Video: How to Replace a Sprinkler Nozzle