Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
- Pressure-Compensating Module - Barb Inlet, 5.0 GPH, Light Brown
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 psi; 0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Self-piercing barbs for quick one-step emitter insertion into 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. drip tubing
- Robust design; durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate
*Note: Must use a PC Diffuser Cap (X50001 or X50002-reclaimed) attached to the top of the PC Module to avoid squirting water when using a PC Module as the final point of emission in an installation (for example; when connected directly to tubing, at the end of ¼” Distribution Tubing or on a PolyFlex Riser (PFR/FRA)).
Point-source medium-flow emitters for watering larger shrubs and trees. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool. Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 6 flow rates and 2 inlet options.