Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Hunter PGV-201 - 2" Globe / Angle Valve with Flow Control
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in four 1" body configurations: angle, globe, male x male, or male x barb design. In turn, each model is available in either a flow control or non-flow control version. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 1-1/2" and 2" globe/angle models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- External/internal manual bleed allows for quick and easy activation at the valve
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design ensures leak-free performance
- Captive bonnet screws eliminate the possibility of lost parts during disassembly
- Triple-tool bonnet screws are compatible with standard or Phillips screwdrivers as well as a nut driver
- Each valve available with globe or angle configuration for convenient placement
- Encapsulated solenoid with captive plunger used on every Hunter valve provides hassle-free service
- Flow control maximizes efficiency and prolongs the life of the system
- Inlet diameter: 2"
- Height: 8"
- Length: 6-3/4"
- Width: 5-1/4"
- Flow: 20 to 150 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- Temperature rating: 150 Degrees F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 Hz
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 Hz
Related Video: Hunter Basic Valve Operation