Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 32166 - CPVC Orange Lava Hot Cut-In Cement, 8 oz
Oatey Orange Lava CPVC Cut-In Cement is a single-step, fast-curing cement is recommended for pressure, potable water cut-in, repair applications. Designed for cut-in applications where downtime is limited, it sets the fastest, eliminating the need for bracing. Because it quickly melts pipe surface to weld the joint, primer is not required. It also applies easily with included in-lid dauber. This orange, low VOC, medium bodied, fast setting cement can be used to solvent weld CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- One-step orange cement with dauber primes and solvent welds CPVC
- Fast set for pressure, potable water cut-in, repair applications
- Quickly melts pipe surface to weld the joint, primer not required
- Can be used on CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- For commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C, and including FlowGuard Gold® and Corzan® CPVC Piping Systems
- Designed for cut-in applications where available downtime is limited
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements, and meets ASTM Standards 493 and D2846
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
- Size: 8 oz.
- Weight: 0.65 LB
- Color: Orange
- Material: CPVC
- Brand: Oatey
- Maximum Application Temperature: 110 Degrees F, 43 Degrees C
- Set Speed: Fast Set
- Product Type: CPVC Cement
- Set Type: Standard (40 - 105 Degrees F)
- Maximum Use Temperature Degrees F: 200