Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 32162 - PVC Medium Body Blue Lava Hot Cement, 16 oz
Oatey Blue Lava is a hot, very fast setting medium-bodied PVC Cement - it is recommended for potable water, sewer, and DWV applications. It is the preferred formula for emergency, repair, and cut in work. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Recommended for potable water, sewer, and DWV applications
- Preferred formula for emergency, repair, and cut in work
- For use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Extremely fast setting thick formula clings to pipe in wet and underwater applications
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- No primer needed where local code permits
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Lo VOC Solvent Cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2564
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
- Size: 16 oz.
- Color: Blue
- Material: PVC
- Brand: Oatey
- Maximum Application Temperature: 110 Degrees F, 43 Degrees C
- Set Speed: Very Fast Set
- Product Type: PVC Cement
- Set Type: Standard (40 - 105 Degrees F)
- Maximum Use Temperature: 140 Degrees F
Related Video: How to Use Oatey Blue Lava Hot PVC Cement
Related Video: How to Solvent Weld with Oatey Products