BF6700L - 707-3-5-LF - 3/4" Lead-Free Bronze 90 Degree Drop Elbow C x FNPT
Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
The 90-degree elbow features a solder cup, female NPT threads, and mounting ears. The fitting provides a means of changing the pipeline direction 90 degrees and adapting from a solder connection to a threaded connection. The ears allow the fitting to be secured to a wall support using a nail or screw. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects. NIBCO copper fittings are backed by a 50-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Dezincification resistant
- Silicon Performance Bronze alloy
- ASME B16.18 design standards
- Third-party certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372
- Potable Water Code: LL Compliant NSF/ANSI 372
- Classification: Solder Pressure Elbows
- All Basic Material: Lead-Free Bronze
- Type of Elbow: Straight Size
- Type of Fitting: Elbow
- Nominal Size 1: 3/4 in.
- Nominal Size 2: 3/4 in.
- Fitting Bend Angle: 90 Deg (1/4 Bend)