Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
The tube strap features mounting holes that can be secured using a nail or screw. This strap is used to secure copper pipe in place. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects. NIBCO copper fittings are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility, and backed by a 50-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Dezincification resistant
- ASTM B75 Alloy C12200
- Potable Water Code: LL Compliant not used potable
- Classification: Solder Pressure Straps and Hangers
- All Basic Material: Copper
- Type of Fitting: Strap/Hanger
- Nominal Size 1: 1-1/2 in.