Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Hunter ICV-101G - ICV 1" Globe Valve with Flow Control
The commercial-grade ICV was built to work seamlessly with the most demanding systems. It boasts an array of reliable features like a fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat, and flow control. It can consistently operate at up to 220 PSI, and will continue working through difficult circumstances like high velocities, fluctuating flow rates, and challenging water conditions. In addition to its unmatched reliability, the ICV is also exceptionally easy to maintain. Its bonnet fasteners can be loosened and tightened using a variety of common contractor tools. A Filter Sentry option is also available for applications that involve dirty water. The Filter Sentry system keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds. For the ultimate reliability in high pressure situations, the ICV is clearly the professional's ultimate choice.
- External/internal manual bleed allows for quick and easy activation at the valve
- Glass-filled nylon construction provides high pressure rating and reliability
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design ensures leak-free performance
- Fabric-reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat ensure greater performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet screws eliminate the possibility of lost parts during disassembly
- Triple-tool bonnet screws are compatible with standard or Phillips screwdrivers as well as a nut driver
- Encapsulated solenoid with captive plunger used on every Hunter valve provides hassle-free service
- Flow control maximizes efficiency and prolongs the life of the system
- Inlet diameter: 1"
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Length: 4-3/4"
- Width: 4"
- Flow: 0.1 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 220 PSI
- Temperature rating: 150°F
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 Hz
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 Hz
- Warranty period: 5 years
Related Video: Hunter ICV Valve with Filter Sentry
Related Video: Hunter Basic Valve Operation