IC-600-M - I-CORE 6 to 42 Zone Outdoor Irrigation Controller with Metal Cabinet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Hunter IC-600-M - I-CORE 6-Station Outdoor Irrigation Controller with Metal Cabinet
The I-Core is Hunter’s controller for demanding commercial and high-end residential applications. Loaded with innovative features like state of the art flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort, six language capability, and a bold, backlit display, the I-Core should be considered for most high-end irrigation projects. A big reason the I-Core is so unique is its sheer versatility. The plastic cabinet version is expandable from 6 to 30 stations, and the metal cabinet model can handle up to 42. Adding a DUAL two-wire module can even expand station capability to 48. Stainless steel and pedestal models are also available, providing a broad range of enclosure choices. With other add-on options like a ROAM or ROAM XL remote and the built-in conservation-focused Solar-Sync, I-Core’s possibilities are all but limitless.
- Number of stations:
- Conventional: 6 to 42
- With DUAL decoder: up to 48
- 4 independent irrigation programs (8 start times each) allow for customized scheduling
- 12-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for lower-flow zones
- Any 2 programs can operate simultaneously for more efficient watering
- Sensor inputs: 3
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Flow-monitoring capabilities provide real-time water usage data
- Programmable No Water Window prevents all irrigation for a specified time frame
- High-visibility, backlit display with 6 selectable languages
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 15-1/2"
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Transformer input: 120/230 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1.4 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Warranty period: 5 years
Related Video: I-Core Controller Product Guide