Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Hunter I-20-04-SS - I-20 Stainless Steel 4" Pop-up Rotor Sprinkler with Nozzle Tree
With 34 nozzle choices, a 17’ to 46’ radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you’ve got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return; non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalized; adjustable arc from 50 to 360 degrees
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Headed and slotted setscrew allows radius adjustment with a Hunter Wrench or flat-blade screwdriver
- FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinklers to change the nozzle or perform repairs
- Flat-top nozzles allow fast, easy insertion
- QuickCheck Arc Mechanism for fast arc adjustment
- Drain Check Valve prevents low-head drainage (up to 10' of elevation)
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Overall Height: 7-1/8"
- Exposed Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Inlet Size: 3/4" NPT
Hunter 3/4" Inlet Rotars
Hunter Rotors: The Most Efficient Way to Water Large Turf Areas
Rotor Series: Installing a Nozzle on a Rotor