Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Hunter MPTOOL - Adjustment Tool for MP Rotator Nozzles
The MP Tool is a convenient arc and radius adjustment tool for the MP Rotator. As water conservation becomes more and more of a concern, high efficiency irrigation systems using the MP Rotator product line will become the solution. The MP Rotator is a high efficiency nozzle that emits water more slowly than traditional spray nozzles, saving water by reducing runoff. Using the MP Rotator Accessories as tools to audit and fine tune irrigation systems will further improve overall system efficiency.
- Install the MP Rotator with the LEFT EDGE INDICATOR (flat side of nozzle) pointing to the left side of the desired watering pattern. The Hunter Pro-Spray two piece ratcheting riser will allow you to align the riser by twisting in either direction after MP Rotator is tightened.
- With the MP Rotator operating and in the pop-up position, rotate the ARC ADJUSTMENT RING. Turning the ARC ADJUSTMENT RING clockwise will increase the arc, counter clockwise will decrease the arc.
- Factory setting is for full radius, and the radius can be reduced by 25%. With the MP Rotator tool (MPTOOL) or a small flat bladed screwdriver, rotate the RADIUS ADJUSTMENT SCREW:
- Clockwise (4 full turns) to decrease the radius
- Counter-clockwise (4 full turns) to increase the radius
Note: Radius reduction is intentionally limited by a slip clutch mechanism to ensure reliable rotation. To prevent damage during adjustment, the MP Rotator does not completely shut off like a spray nozzle. To achieve maximum radius reduction with any MP Rotator model use a 30 PSI (2 BAR) regulating spray body.
Related Video: How to Adjust Hunter's MP Rotator Nozzles