Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Hunter 458200 Specification Sheet
Hunter 458200 - DC Latching Solenoid for all Hunter Irrigation Valves
For maximum protection against water intrusion, the 24 V Hunter AC Solenoid features an encapsulated design that completely seals the electronic components in heavy-duty plastic. The captured plunger simplifies servicing by reducing the risk of lost internal parts.
The 9 V Hunter DC-Latching Solenoid is compatible with all plastic Hunter valves used with battery-operated controllers. The solenoid receives a quick pulse from the controller to latch (open the valve) and unlatch (close the valve). The solenoid has one black common wire and one red station wire. To ensure reliable operation, the wires must always be connected properly.
To replace an AC Solenoid with a DC-Latching Solenoid on any Hunter valve, simply unscrew the AC Solenoid and replace it with a DC-Latching Solenoid. This ensures compatibility with battery-operated Hunter NODE, NODE-BT, and XC Hybrid Controllers.
- Compatible with all Hunter irrigation valves
- Compatible with NODE, NODE-BT, XC Hybrid, and WVL systems
- Captive plunger offers easy servicing of solenoid
- Manual quarter-turn on/off control
- Minimum opening/operating voltage: 6 VDC
- Maximum recommended voltage: 9 VDC
- Coil resistance: 4.8 ohms nominal
- Pulse width: 250 milliseconds
- Wire leads: 22" of 18 AWG black/red UL-approved wire