Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
The Aquastat controllers from Resideo are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required. These controllers come in a variety of sizes and ranges for applications that utilize existing wells
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- TRADELINE models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells.
- UL limit rated device.