Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Whole-Home Solution, Reliable RedLINK Technology
The Honeywell Home RedLINK Internet Gateway works with the Total Connect App so your customers can stay connected—no matter where they are. This whole-home solution works with any Prestige® IAQ, Prestige, FocusPRO Smart and EConnect devices, giving your customers control and notifications.
- Model: THM6000R7001
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -40 °F to 165 °F (-40 °C to 73.9 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Adapter Rated Input Voltage: 100 VAC ~ 240 VAC @ 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Adapter Output Voltage Range: 4.80 VDC ~ 5.20 VDC
- Max Output Current: 1000mA
- Maximum Number of Hosts: 4 per RedLINK Internet Gateway
- A "host" is:
- A thermostat that is wired to the heating/cooling equipment, or to a zone on a zone panel.
- If the thermostat uses an EIM (Equipment Interface Module), then the EIM is the host (one thermostat per EIM).
- If the thermostat is linked to an HZ322 or HZ432 zone panel with a THM4000R wireless adaptor, then the zone panel is the host (up to 3 thermostats per HZ322 and up to 4 thermostats per HZ432).