Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Lennox, Goodman, Trane, Rheem, Nordyne, York, ICP — the list of single-stage furnace brands compatible with Resideo’s S9200U Universal Integrated Furnace Control goes on and on. So you can keep an S9200U IFC in your truck and know you’re covered for many single-stage control replacements.
Plug & Play
- Save time with simple installation.
- Meet many single-stage furnace control applications with just one IFC, greatly reducing your inventory and helping you make just one trip per job. The S9200U IFC replaces more than 200 other models.
- Part of the universal compatibility are multiple wire harnesses to adapt the S9200U to different repair services. When coupled with a 120V Hot Surface Igniter, the S9200U can replace furnace boards with 80V igniters.
- Resideo reliability reduces callbacks.
- The included cross-reference guide in the installation instructions and on the package ensures that you have the right part for your project. Find the complete crossreference list at resideo.com/pro.
The S9200U1000 provides:
- Main burner ignition using a 120V hot surface igniter.
- Flame rectification circuit to monitor flame presence.
- Monitoring of system pressure switch, high temperature limit, and rollout functions.
- Appliance operation/safety requirements controlled via microprocessor.
- Control of a standard induction-type circulating fan motor (based on appliance requirements), in response to a conventional low voltage or EnviraCOM thermostat.
- LED system status, performance and diagnostic indication.
- Wire harnesses provided for simple replacement of most IFCs and integration with most heating and cooling appliances.
- Twinning capability.
- EnviraCOM communication capability to enable local and/or remote system status, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and HVAC system control.