Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
The L6006C is a non-immersion Aquastat controller used for limiting or regulating temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control of liquids is required. The L6006C model features dial stop factory-set at 200 F (93 C).
Aquastat Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to set point.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct, well immersion, or surface mounting of the sensing element available.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- Direct or well immersion Tradeline models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells.