Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Honeywell TrueZONE Bypass Brochure
Honeywell Zoning Products Catalog
Honeywell CPRD Installation Instructions
Time and frustration—two things that often accompany the tedium of balancing weights on bypass dampers in multi-zone HVAC systems. With Honeywell Home's TrueZONE® Bypass Dampers, you get to skip the hassles of counterbalancing and replace it with a simple, pre-set dial that needs little or no adjustment. Welcome to an easier, more efficient way to deliver HVAC zoning benefits to customers.
The 10 in. TrueZONE® Bypass Damper is a round static pressure relief damper for customers with forced-air zoning systems. It can be installed at any orientation or angle and is equipped to handle the many airflow needs of modern zoning systems.
- For bypass applications up to 1,000 CFM
- No weights to balance
- Easy flex-duct installation
- Simple dial for setting when the system starts to bypass
- Can be installed at any orientation or angle
- Allows more airflow than typical weighted models, so you can install a smaller size
- Provides constant system pressure, regardless of zone changes or blower speed
- Calibrated spring tension regulator
- Damper Duct Shape Type: Round
- Damper Type: Bypass
- Application: Constant Pressure Regulating (Bypass) Damper
- Damper Material: Galvanized Steel
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Color: Metallic
- Activation: Mechanical
- Actuator Housing Material: Molded Plastic
- Blade Material: Galvanized Steel
- Position Indicator Included: Yes
- Position Indicator Type: Pressure Setting Indicator, Damper Position Indicator
- Range Stop: No