Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Always On Duty
Water Leak Detector and Cable Sensors keep your customers connected and aware to potentially costly water activity in their home. Using their own WiFi, homeowners can receive push notifications when a pipe freezes or a leak is detected — from anywhere.
Resideo’s WiFi Water Leak & Freeze Detector keeps you connected and alerted to potentially costly water leaks and frozen pipes in your home. Whether you’re home or away, you’ll receive notifications on your smart phone so you can take action and help prevent water damage and costly repairs.
Help Prevent a Small Leak from Becoming a Big Problem
Detection & Protect
- The average water leak causes $7000 in damage. The Resideo WiFi Water Leak & Freeze Detector device can potentially reduce water damage risk by sending alerts directly to your smart phone. You will also receive alerts about temperature drops that could result in freezing pipes and temperature spikes which may indicate HVAC system fail. This device will help determine if there’s too much or not enough humidity in your home and send you an alert if there’s a problem. Additionally, the device has a 100 dBA audible alarm, so you can hear it throughout your home.
Easy WiFi Setup
- No extra hub or base station required. Simply install the device near a sump pump, water heater, washing machine, sink or pipe and follow the simple instructions to connect the device to your home WiFi using the Honeywell Home app.
- No wiring required makes it easy to install wherever it will be most effective and out of sight. Battery life up to 3 years without incident, depending on use.
- It includes a 5-ft. water sensing cable. Additional cables can be added for expanded coverage, up to 500 ft. You can cover your entire house without
limits on the number of devices you add. For maximum coverage add a device to any room or area that has running water or water pipes.
- If your device alerts you to a water leak, you can easily reset it. Once your cable is completely dry, plug it back in and it’s ready to use again.
- Battery: 3 AA alkaline (included)
- Battery life: Up to 3 years w/o incident
- Dimensions: 3.07” Square x 1.26” Thick
- Weight: 0.33 LBS
- Additional cable sensor accessory: 5-FT
- Buzzer alarm: 100 dBA
- Ingress protection rating: IP44
- Temperature sensing: 32°F - 140°F (0°C - 60°C)
- Humidity sensing: 0-100% RH (+ / - 3% RH )
- Temperature & humidity sensing: Once per hour
- Water sensing: Once every 60 seconds
- Temperature-alert detection: Preset at < 45°F and > 100°F (User adjustable)
- Humidity-alert detection: Preset at < 20% RH or > 70% RH (User adjustable)
- Temperature & humidity report: Daily
Take It All With You
Manage your Honeywell Home devices in the easy-to-use app, making it simple to control home comfort, monitor usage and more — from anywhere.