Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
After installing this pump over the weekend I have been happy with its performance so far. I am hesitant to give too high of accolades though, since only time will tell the true quality of this product. Thanks for the smooth purchasing experience!
We are most pleased with instant hot water.
I received the product promptly as ordered and called with a question during installation which was handled by the sales person while I was still on the phone. Good job!
Not installed yet
Comfort System Hot Water Recirculation Pump - 3/4" NPT 115 Volt
Installation / Operating Instructions
Grundfos Comfort System 595916 - UP 15-10 SU7P/TLC
The Grundfos COMFORT System provides all the components needed to retrofit a hot water recirculation system in a home without a dedicated return line.
Grundfos Comfort System for hot-water recirculation delivers hot water in an instant to taps and showers in private homes. The water circulation system eliminates cold water line runoff at the faucet using a bypass valve and pump with a timer to control water flow while delivering instant hot water.
The Grundfos Comfort System brings both comfort and savings to the retrofit market without the need for a dedicated return line.
The stainless steel circulator with timer, installed at the water heater, helps pull water back to be heated and recirculated. The thermostatically controlled comfort valve, installed at the farthest fixture from the water heater, helps regulate the flow from hot water line to the cold-water line.
The Grundfos Comfort System is the ultimate in comfort and convenience as hot water is instantly available at sinks, appliances and bathroom faucets throughout the household.
- Retrofit solution - no return line required
- The system uses a bypass valve and pump with 24-hour programmable timer to keep hot water available in the lines for immediate use
- Set the timer (or run continuously) for your regular shower time to begin the water circulation process for faster delivery of hot water
- Can save up to 12,000 gallons a year in a typical household
- Includes timer, 10 feet line cord, thermal bypass valve and hose kit
- Installs in less than two hours
- Certified to NSF-61 and NSF-372 standards
- Connection Type: 3/4" FNPT x 3/4" MNPT
- Pump Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Flow: Max 6.3 gpm
- Head: Max 5.25 ft
- Voltage: 115 V
- Liquid Temperature: Max 150 Degrees F
Related Video: How do hot water recirculation systems work?
Related Video: How to Install Grundfos Comfort Systems Hot Water Recirculation Pump