Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
TracPipe CounterStrike FGP-SRFG-1000 - AutoSnap Steel Flange Mount for TracPipe CounterStrike - 1" MPT
In 2014, OmegaFlex introduced the AutoSnap fitting for CounterStrike that is so easy to use you can even keep your gloves on, just twist, snap, tighten and you’re done!
- Application Information: Termination fitting between TracPipe or CounterStrike Tubing and NPT thread. Fitting thread is Male NPT. For use indoor, outdoor, and concealed location applications.
- AutoSnap Flange Fitting 1"
- The new patent pending AutoSnap fittings are the only CSST fittings that do not require any disassembly or reassembly of the fitting to the CounterStrike CSST.
- This greatly reduces installation difficulty and time as there are no small loose gaskets, O-rings, or retainer rings to contend with in a dark and/or cold work place environment!
- AutoSnap is CSA listed and features a metal to metal cup seal without any exposed stainless steel pipe behind the new fitting.
- Reduced torque value and reusability all make for an optimum installer friendly fitting
- Materials: Nut, Adapter and Snape Ring: Yellow Brass
- Mounting Flange: Steel
- Specification Operating Pressure: 25 PSIG
- CSA International Evaluation Report - Max Operating Pressure: 3/8" through 1-1/4": 125 PSIG
- Operating Temperature Range (used with tubing): -20 to 200 degrees F
- Codes: ICC Codes (IFGC, IRC, IMC), NFPA 54 / ANSI Z223.1, UPC, CAN/CSA B149.1, NFPA 58
- Standards: ANSI LC1 / CSA 6.26, ANSI Z223.1
- Listings: CSA, ICC PMG 1046 / 1052, IAPMO(UPC) File No. 4665