Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Irritrol 2700 Series Installation Instructions
The Irritrol anti-siphon 2700 Series valves offer optimum performance, reliability and ease-of-use for a wide variety of residential applications. Featuring anti-siphon capability, this family of plastic valves also features flow control for precise flow adjustment, manual shutoff and a built-in atmospheric vacuum breaker to eliminate back siphonage. Available in electric and manual models, these valves also feature a flow range from .25 to 30 GPM and a pressure range from 10 to150 psi.
- Buna-N valve seat seal
- Flow control for precise adjustment and manual shutoff
- Gravity-type anti-siphon poppet
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Electric H-body with atmospheric vacuum breaker
- Five-year warranty
- Flow range: .25-30 GPM
- Pressure range: 10-150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 V ac
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 V ac-9.6 VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 V ac-4.8 VA
- Holding current: .2 amp
- Meets listing standards of ASSE, IAPMO and CSA
- H: 5 5/8"
- W: 3 1/8"
- L: 6 1/4"