Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Zoeller 10-0093 - Duplex Electrical Alternator Control Panel
An electrical alternator is used on a duplex pump application where automatic alternation of the pumps is desired for added protection in residential or commercial applications. With one pump operating to handle normal flow, a second pump becomes operational in the event the water level continues to rise. The built-in alarm system, a standard feature, can be connected to sound either when the second pump becomes operational with a 3-float switch system or independently with a 4-float switch system. All electrical systems must be installed by a qualified electrician and according to the National Electrical Code.
- Hand-off-auto toggle switch for each pump
- Green pump run pilot light for each pump
- Alarm test and silence switches
- Red pilot light (NEMA 1 only) and audible alarm with 83 to 85 decibel rating for a high water condition
- Red alarm beacon included with NEMA 4X enclosure
- Auxiliary dry contact
- High water alarm
- On single phase – circuit breaker for each pump
- On three phase – motor protective switch with overload protection
- Magnetic starter for each pump
- Alternating mechanism
- Numbered terminal strip for connecting pumps and variable level float switches
- NEMA 1, general purpose or NEMA 4X, watertight enclosures available
- Integral auxiliary terminal board connections (dry contact) for remote alarm devices
- 3 or 4 variable level float switch control operation
- Three 20’ (6 m) float switches included with 1 Ph panels
- The use of off-the-shelf components provide for relatively easy field maintenance and repair
- 2 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 6"
- Volts: 115 / 200 / 230
- Amp Range: 0 - 20
Related Video: Zoeller Control Panel Components & Troubleshooting