- The quick and easy way to convert from traditional pop-up spray heads to water-efficient drip irrigation.
- Includes both a low profile ½” FPT x Barb Elbow Fitting and ½” FPT x Barb Tee Fitting for easy connection to drip tubing
- Provides 30 psi (2,0 Bars) pressure regulation and 200-mesh (75 micron) screen that is easily accessible
- Internal assembly drops into any Rain Bird 1804, 1806, or 1812 spray head body to easily retrofit existing system to drip.
- Can be installed above or below grade
- Supports flow rates of 0.5 to 6 gpm
- Pressure Regulation: 30 PSI
- Filter Type: Screen Mesh
- Specifications: 30 psi pressure regulations/Filtration 200 mesh ( 75 micron screen)
- Operating Range: Flow 0.5 to 6 GPM (0,11 TO 1,36 m3/h; 0,3 to 0,38l/s)
- Inlet Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 5,0 Bars)
- Outlet Pressure: Provides 30 psi (2,0 Bars) pressure regulation
Rain Bird® 1800-RETRO is the easiest and fastest way to convert a conventional spray zone to a low-volume irrigation zone. The 1800 Retro internal assembly is easily installed into any existing 1804, 1806, or 1812 spray head bodies to retrofit existing system to Xerigation products.