Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
The first unit that was sent was broken and returned by UPS. The second unit sent was also broken but I made an agreement with the company to have a reimbursement of 50% of the cost because I needed the pad too bad.
Looks solid and well designed to drain water and elevate above snow. However, I wish there were provisions to secure the heat pump to the concrete pad this plastic pad will sit on. Securing is necessary for high winds and earthquake shaking. Code requires this for water heaters. My Bosch unit install manual specifies locally manufactured brackets for security. I plan to extend brackets on 4 sides to have "feet" that reach on each side of the pad supports and which can be secured the concrete with holes drilled through them and the plastic pump stand bottom.
DiversiTech HP3636-8 - Heat Pump Pad - 36" x 36" x 8"
The Heat Pump Pad HP3636-8 is a 36x36x8 in. base pad for heat pumps installed in snowy climates. Rather than the typical combination of an equipment pad and 6 in. heat pump risers, the Heat Pump Pad provides a full 8 in. of elevation in a square footprint. The star pattern of the integral risers allows for installation of equipment with different size footprints up to 36 in. X 36 in. Risers are molded into the pad to form a solid single piece base.
- Raising - Ideal for raising units off the ground
- Anti-vibration Pads - Heat Pump Pad kit includes eight anti-vibration pads to reduce equipment and noise.
- Durable - The Heat Pump Pad is designed to last longer than the equipment it supports.
- Dependable - Will provide years of dependable service.
- Eco-Friendly - The Heat Pump Pad is molded from recycled polypropylene material. This environmentally friendly product is designed to last longer than the equipment it supports.
- Nestable - The nestable feature of the Heat Pump Pad makes for efficient shipping, transportation, and warehousing.
- Single Person Installation - The Heat Pump Pad is a quick and easy installation by just one tech, saving time and money.