Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption.
Delta Breez model SIG80-110 has been awarded ENERGY STAR® qualified with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of less than 0.3 Sones at 0.1” static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 8.2 Watts with efficiency rating of 15.3 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at less than 0.3 Sones
- Full speed adjustable, 80 or 110 CFM
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or continuous low speed mode by manual switch
- For continuous low speed mode, the fan runs continuously at a user-preset lower level (0, 30, 50, 60, or 80 CFM)
- Delay time preset positions (0.5, 5, 15, 30, 45, or 60 min)
- Includes 6" to 4" duct reducer
- Energy efficiency at 15.4 CFM/Watt
- Green and amber LED indicator lights show continuous low speed and full speed modes
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $6.50*
- Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
- Air Flow (CFM): 80 / 110
- Sones: 0.5 / 0.8
- Power Consumption (Watts): 9.9 / 14.1
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watts): 9.0 / 8.7
- Current (Amps): 0.38 Max
- Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60