Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Navien GXXX001725 - PeakFlow Scale Prevention System
This highly recommended environmentally friendly system treats hard water issues to address the water quality going into your Navien units, other water-related products and your water supply lines. A “must buy” in areas of hard water. Scale build-up from hard water is the biggest single reason for unit failures.
PeakFlow S prevents scale by converting dissolved hardness minerals into powerless particles that will not attach themselves onto any of the components in the system. PeakFlow S, when sized correctly for the installation, will help to ensure the longevity of your system, and help eliminate hard water quality problems.
- The ECO-friendly and economical solution to your residential and commercial systems.
- Prevents scale
- No chemical
- Low maintenance
- Low cost
- Environmentally Friendly
- Chemical-free and environment-friendly
- Increases flow rates
- For up to 6 gpm
- Residential and light commercial
- Maximum Pressure: 90 psi / 6.2 bar
- Maximum Temperature: 100 degrees F / 38 degrees C
- Minimum Temperature: 40 degrees F / 5 degrees C
- Inlet / Outlet Connections: 3/4" FNPT
- Service Flow Rate: up to 6 gpm (23 lpm)
- Continuous Flow Rate: Up to 4 gpm (15 lpm)
- Capacity: Media cartridge does not have a grain removal capacity. However, other contaminants present in the water will gradually degrade the effectiveness of this cartridge
- Unit Weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Unit Size: 7" x 13-1/2"
- Media Replacement Period: 2 years
Related Video: Navien PeakFlow Series