Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Channel Frame Mirror 18" W x 30" H (46 x 76cm)
One-piece, 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 3/8″ (13 x 13 x 9.5mm) channel-frame. Type 430 stainless steel with bright-polished finish. Mitered corners. Frame screw permits easy replacement of glass. No. 1 quality, 1/4″ (6mm) glass mirror; warranted against silver spoilage for 15 years. Galvanized steel back. Secured to concealed wall hanger with theft-resistant mounting.
- Frame — Type-430 stainless steel, 1/2" x 1/2" x 3/8" (13 x 13 x 9.5mm) channel with 1/4" (6mm) return at rear for Snap Locking Design; 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" (13 x 13 x 13mm) channel for Lock Tab Design, with bright polished finish. One piece frame with 90 degree mitered corners. Galvanized steel back has integral horizontal hanging brackets near the top for hanging the mirror and near the bottom to prevent the bottom of the mirror from pulling away from the wall.
- Mirror — No. 1 quality, 1/4" (6mm) select float glass: selected for silvering, electrolytically copper-plated by the galvanic process, and guaranteed for 15 years against silver spoilage.
- Back is protected by full-size, shock-absorbing, water-resistant, nonabrasive, polyethylene padding.
- Concealed Wall Hanger — For snap locking design: Heavy gauge steel construction. Incorporates upper and lower members, which engage backplate louvers to keep mirror against the wall. For "2S"-Tab design: Incorporates upper bracket engaging in upper louver and double sided tape below the bottom louver securing mirror to concealed wall hanger.
- Mount wall hanger on wall with screws (not furnished) at points indicated by an S. For plaster or dry wall construction, provide backing to comply with local building codes, then secure wall hanger with screws (not furnished). When providing a concealed backing, allow backing to cover minimum range of mounting hole locations shown on drawing. For other wall surfaces, provide fiber plugs or expansion shields for use with screws (not furnished), or provide 1/8" (3mm) toggle bolts or expansion bolts.