NDS 900 - 9" Tapered Square Catch Basin, 2 Openings
A simple solution to protect property against water damage caused by excess rainwater or irrigation. NDS square catch basins are a durable solution that provides excellent performance in the collection of surface water while minimizing the amount of debris entering a drainage system.
DS offers a complete line of catch basins and grates for residential and commercial storm water management solutions. NDS catch basins have a sump area that collects debris and prevents clogging of the drainage system and are used to protect property against water damage caused by excess rainwater or irrigation. Common applications are to collect water from downspouts, planter areas, and landscape sections.
NDS square catch basins come in a variety of sizes ranging from 9 to 24 to meet all of your drainage needs. When properly installed, catch basins are suitable for light vehicular traffic, for both landscape and hardscape applications and are able to withstand normal abuse in landscaping applications. NDS offers a variety of accessories to help customize your drainage system including universal adapters, filter, and end plugs.
- Part number: 900
- Fade resistant, rust resistant, lightweight, sump area collects debris and helps prevent clogged pipes.
- Use Universal Adapters to connect to 3" - 12" drain pipes
- Material: Polypropylene
- Height: 10-1/8"
- Opening Width: 9-3/8"
- Base Width: 8-1/8"
Related Outlet Adapters
- NDS 1206 - 6" Square Catch Basin Universal Adapter Plug
- NDS 1243 - 3" & 4" Universal Locking Outlet
- NDS 1245 - 3" & 4" Offset Universal Outlet
- NDS 1266 - 6" Universal Locking Outlet
- NDS 980 - 9 x 9" Square Grate, Black
- NDS 990 - 9" x 9" Square Grate, Green
Related Video: How do I install an NDS catch basin for my drainage system?
Related Video: Meet the Redesigned 9 & 12 in. NDS Catch Basins