Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Zoeller 807-0002 - 807 Shark Series Non-Automatic Residential Grinder Pump, 115V, 1 HP
These fractional-horsepower grinder pumps can handle an entire household of flushable materials. This Shark product line consists of three high-performing grinder pumps for sewer use. Plumbing contractors can utilize this cast iron grinder series for demanding residential applications.
- Handles entire household of “flushable” materials.
- Includes 15 ft cord and plug.
- Cast iron grinder series for difficult residential applications where ejectors struggle.
- Performance up to 55' (16.8 m): This strong grinder pump delivers reliable results over substantial distances, providing maximum user flexibility.
- 115/230 V grinders for residential use without commercial grinder costs: The low price point of this fractional horsepower grinder series ensures affordability and an excellent return on investment.
- Oil filled for optimal heat dissipation: This design minimizes concerns about the pump overheating or breaking down due to extreme heat generation during extended-use applications.
- Proven Tri-Slice cutter technology: Three independent cutting channels provide over 250,000 cuts per minute.
- Stainless steel cutter and plate: This feature enables the pump to cut through challenging materials while also providing excellent corrosion protection.
- 100% factory tested: Our factory-tested grinder pumps ensure reliable performance in challenging applications with fewer concerns about mechanical failures.
- Patent 8,562,287: The Shark grinder pump series features patented technology that is unavailable from competing products and delivers one-of-a-kind performance.
- 3-year limited warranty: This single-direction grinder pump series comes with warranty coverage from Zoeller Pump Company, giving you extra protection and more peace of mind.
- Motor: 1 HP
- Voltage: 115 V
- Phase: 1 Ph
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3400 RPM
- Type: Capacitor start/capacitor run
- Insulation: Class B
- Amps: 7.0 – 11.0 Amps
- Operation: Non-automatic
- Auto On / Off Points: 13" (33 cm) / 5-3/4" (14.6 cm)
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" NPT
- Cord Length: 15' (4.6 m)
- Cord Type: UL-listed, 3-wire plug
- Max Head: 55' (16.8 m)
- Cooling: Oil filled
- Motor Protection: Automatic thermal overload (1Ph)
- Cap: Cast iron
- Motor Housing: Cast iron
- Pump Housing: Cast iron
- Base: Cast iron
- Upper Bearing: Ball bearing
- Lower Bearing: Ball bearing
- Mechanical Seals: Carbon and ceramic
- Impeller Type: Non-clogging vortex
- Impeller: Engineered plastic/440C stainless steel cutter & plate
- Hardware: Stainless steel
- Motor Shaft: 1215 cold rolled steel
- Gasket: Neoprene
Related Video: Zoeller - Grinder Pumps Defined