Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 31129 - CPVC Medium Body Orange Cement, 8 oz
Oatey CPVC Medium Bodied Fast Set Orange Cement is recommended for cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200 degrees F / 93 degrees C. It is approved for Corzan CPVC piping systems. Its medium body has excellent gap filling properties and is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. This orange, low VOC, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Recommended for residential and commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- For use on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Approved for Corzan CPVC Piping Systems, Corzan is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation
- Recommended application temperature 40 to 110 degrees F / 4 to 43 degrees C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Lo VOC Solvent Cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard F493
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
- Size: 8 oz.
- Weight: 0.63 LB
- Color: Orange
- Material: CPVC
- Brand: Oatey
- Maximum Application Temperature: 110 Degrees F, 43 Degrees C
- Set Speed: Fast Set
- Product Type: CPVC Cement
- Set Type: Standard (40 - 105 Degrees F)
- Maximum Use Temperature: 200 Degrees F
Related Video: How to Solvent Weld with Oatey Products