Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
5 1/8" Surface-Mounted Toilet Tissue Dispenser With Hood, Satin
- Satin finish stainless steel. Hood protects paper.
- Chrome- plated plastic spindle holds rolls up to 5 1/8" (130mm) diameter (1500 sheets).
- Unit 6 3/16" W, 6 3/16" H (155 x 155mm); hood projects 4 3/4" (120mm) from wall with full roll in place.
- Shell and Flange — 18-8, Type-304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel. Drawn, one-piece, seamless construction with two countersunk mounting screw holes.
- Skirt — 18-8, Type-304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel. All-welded construction.
- Support Posts (2) — Heavy-duty cast zamak with chrome-plated finish.
- Hood — 18-8, Type-304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel. Hood hinged to shell.
- Spindle — Chrome-plated plastic equipped with heavy-duty internal spring.
- Designer's Note: Theft-resistant toilet tissue spindle, which is removable only with special key provided, are available as an optional accessory - part no. 283-604.
- Mount unit on wall or toilet partition with two sheet-metal screws, furnished by manufacturer, at points indicated by an S.
- For partitions with particle-board or other solid core, secure with sheet-metal screws furnished, or provide through-bolts, nut, and washers.
- For hollow-core metal partitions, provide solid backing into which the furnished sheet-metal screws can be secured.
- For plaster or dry wall construction, provide concealed backing to comply with local building codes, then secure unit with sheet-metal screws furnished.
- For other wall surfaces, provide fiber plugs or expansion shields for use with sheet-metal screws furnished, or provide 1/8" (3mm) toggle bolts or expansion bolts.