Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 31017 - PVC Medium Body Clear Cement, 4 oz
Oatey PVC Medium Bodied Fast Set Clear Cement is recommended for DWV, pressure pipe, potable water and electrical applications. Its medium body has excellent gap filling properties and is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. This clear, low VOC, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Clear cement solvent welds PVC pipe and fittings, dauber included
- For DWV, pressure pipe, potable water and electrical applications
- Easy-to-apply medium body has excellent gap filling properties
- Can be used on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of 40 to 110 Degrees F
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2564 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
- Size: 4 oz.
- Weight: 0.34 LB
- Color: Clear
- Material: PVC
- Brand: Oatey
- Maximum Application Temperature: 110 Degrees F
- Set Speed: Fast Set
- Product Type: PVC Cement
- Set Type: Standard (40 - 105 Degrees F)
- Maximum Use Temperature: 140 Degrees F
Related Video: How to Solvent Weld with Oatey Products