Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 30900 - ABS To PVC Transition Green Cement, 4 oz
Oatey ABS to PVC Transition Medium Bodied Green Cement is used for joining ABS to PVC in non-pressure transition joints up to 6-in. diameter. deal for applications where the structure is plumbed in ABS and the local sewer system is plumbed in PVC, or vice versa. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Lo VOC Solvent Cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM D-3138
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
Related Video: How to Solvent Weld with Oatey Products