Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Rain Bird 1804PRS - 1800 Series 4" Pop-up Spray Head with Pressure Regulator - Body Only
When the pressure’s on, save water and money with Rain Bird 1800 Series Sprays featuring PRS with Flow Optimizer™ technology. These Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures. The patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem can help you save approximately one gallon per minute per spray. It also helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure.
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- 4" 1800-series pop-up sprinkler with Rain Bird Flow Optimizer Technology
- Patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem
- No parts to be installed at the site
- Saves time and money
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (2.1 bar)
- Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures
- Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used
- Unlike competitive PRS sprays, Rain Bird PRS sprays adjust to fluctuating pressure, optimizing flow and promoting a more consistent spray pattern.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage. Recommended for vandal-prone areas.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess "flow-by" which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life. Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- "PRS" stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
Related Video: How to Install a Rain Bird Spray Head Sprinkler
Related Video: How to Adjust the Throw Distance of a Sprinkler
Related Video: How to Replace a Sprinkler Nozzle