Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 31133 - PVC All Weather Clear Cement, 32 oz
Oatey PVC All Weather Medium Bodied Fast Set Clear Cement is recommended for potable water, drain, waste, and vent systems. It has been formulated to perform in cold weather application down to 40°F. It can be used on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Recommended for potable water, drain, waste, and vent systems
- For use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Lo VOC Solvent Cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2564
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
- Size: 32 oz.
- Weight: 2.26 lbs.
- Color: Clear
- Material: PVC
- Brand: Oatey
- Maximum Application Temperature: 110 Degrees F, 43 Degrees C
- Set Speed: Fast Set
- Product Type: PVC Cement
- Set Type: Cold Weather (< 32 Degrees F)
- Maximum Use Temperature: 140 Degrees F
Related Video: How to Solvent Weld with Oatey Products