Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 30919 - ABS Extra Special Medium Body Black Cement, 32 oz
Oatey Extra Special Medium Black ABS Cement is recommended for all non-pressure applications. It is formulated for use in the hot and arid climates in the western United States and is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. The black color easily identifies application to pipe surface. This low VOC, medium bodied cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of ABS pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Black cement solvent welds ABS pipe and fittings, dauber included
- For all non-pressure applications in hot and arid climates
- Medium viscosity easily fills gaps and provides more working time
- Can be used on all schedules and classes of ABS pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2235 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
- Size: 32 oz.
- Weight: 2.12 LB
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Brand: Oatey
- Maximum Application Temperature: 110 Degrees F, 43 Degrees C
- Set Speed: Fast Set
- Product Type: ABS Cement
- Set Type: Standard (40 - 105 Degrees F)
- Maximum Use Temperature: 180 Degrees F
Related Video: How to Solvent Weld with Oatey Products