Rheem 61-103652-01 -Expansion Valve Kit - TXV - 3 Ton
The expansion valve removes pressure from the liquid refrigerant to allow expansion or change of state from a liquid to a vapor in the evaporator. Use these external equalizer thermostatic expansion valves to counterbalance any pressure drop through the evaporator.
- Adjustable superheat
- Used by many OEMs in residential HVAC applications
- Nominal Capacity Reference Only (Tons): 3
- Check Valve: Yes
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Bi-Flow Metering?: No
- Bleed Capacity (%): 0
- Inlet Size (in.): 3/8
- Inlet Fitting Type: Sweat
- Outlet Size (in.): 3/8
- Outlet Fitting Type: Sweat
- Element Cap Tube Length (in.): 30
- External Equalizer Connection (in.): 1/8 Sweat O.D.
- Equalizer Tube Length (in.): 12