Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
3/5" Condensing Vertical Roof Termination, 20" (Above Roof)
The model 184162PP, Roof Discharge Terminal has an all plastic concentric bi-flow vent pipe assembly length of 3" and is only to be used as part of the vent system for a Rinnai RC80i, RC80HPi, RC98i, RC98HPi, RU80i and RU98i Condensing Tankless Water Heater. The black part of the assembly is 20" long and runs up above the roof line penetration. The white part of the assembly is 18" long and runs down below the roof line penetration. Purchase of this assembly also includes one piece of the model 169044 supporting vent pipe clamp. Please note that Rinnai R98LSi models require separate intake and exhaust pipes and do not require this vent type of vent system. The vent fitting has a Polypropylene plastic interior pipe for the exhaust as well as a plastic exterior pipe to draw air from outside for combustion.
- Engineered especially for gas appliance venting
- Positive fit and lock allows for installation assurance
- Two layers of pipe equals two layers of protection
- Seals at every joint expand and contract with weather and temperature changes, so there's no flexing or cracking in the venting
- No flammable, messy or harmful glues, cements, or solvents are used